Astro Cheer accepts internet banking.
Payment can be made via Internet Banking, into our bank account - ANZ Bank Account No:06-0629-0842969-00 or at any branch of the ANZ bank. Please make sure you put your child’s full name and FM invoice number when making a direct credit.
A yearly membership fee of $60.00 is payable once you register. This fee will entitle you to a club top for each year.
Term Fees can be paid in full by the end of the second week of the start of each term or by weekly payment over 10 weeks.
For example: Level 1 Term Fee is $172.50 or $17.25 per week from 1st week of term.
All late payments will incur a 10% penalty which will be applied to your childs account in week 3 of each term if no full payment or weekly payments have been received.
At the end of each term if fees are not paid and we have not reached an agreement of payment we have the right to pass onto debt collectors.
There is no discount on fees should a Cheerleader need to finish early or arrive late as the club’s operational costs are fixed regardless of Cheerleader leaving early/starting late or missing a session.
Places cannot be held if you choose not to attend for personal reasons, i.e. on holiday during term time. If you wish to secure your place, even in your absence, then you will need to pay for the time you are not attending, in advance, in line with due dates.
Fees are calculated on a 9 week term basis. There are no refunds for withdrawal part way through a term.
Major Injury or Sickness:
There are no make-up sessions; this is to maintain our high standard of coaching and safety for all our Club Cheerleaders in classes.
Cheerleaders that miss training sessions due to injury or sickness are not entitled to a fee reduction. However, if a cheerleader is sick or injured for longer than 3 weeks (with a medical certificate) a credit for that time missed may be credited towards next terms fees, upon application. Any such queries should be directed to - email@example.com
To represent the Club at any competition, club fees must be up to date. Should a cheerleader not end up competing for any reason, there may be a partial refund for the competition entry fee dependent on reason for withdrawal and time before competition. Cheerleaders will be advised in Term 1 of the competitions for their team for the year, entry fees will be charged at the start of the term the competition is held in.
Fees per term (these fees are for Astro Cheer Mount & Papamoa - please contact us direct for Astro Cheer Waihi fees)
Level 1 mini $125 +GST per term
Level 1 $150 +GST per term
Level 2 $240 +GST per term
Level 3/4 $295 +GST per term
Solos/Duos/Stunts $60.00 + GST per term includes choreography + A music fee of $200
Adults $60 + GST per term
Tumble Level $50 +GST per term (for members of an Astro Cheer Team - otherwise term fee is $120.00 + GST
- We guarantee 9 weeks per term
- 20% discount applies to all siblings (off term fees only)
- Private lesson: $50 per hour
Accuracy: The details set out in this Membership Form are true and correct. If they change I acknowledge that I am required to notify my Club of the changes in writing as soon as possible after they occur. If the details provided are not true or are misleading I acknowledge my membership may be terminated at the discretion of my Club.
2. Bound by Rules: I will be bound by the constitutions, regulations, policies, manuals, guidelines and reasonable directions of my Club.
3. Accept Risk of Cheerleading: I have voluntarily accepted and assumed the inherent risk of danger and injury in Cheerleading.
4. No liability: I will not hold my Club or their respective officers responsible or any claims, losses and expenses and costs (including legal costs) which may arise from or in connection with my membership and/or participation in any activity authorised or recognised by my Club except in the case of gross negligence or a wilful act or omission on the part of my Club.
5. Indemnity: I indemnify my Club from all claims, losses and expenses (including legal costs) suffered or incurred at any time as a result of, or resulting directly or indirectly from, my failure to observe the constitutions, regulations, policies, manuals, guidelines and reasonable directions of my Club respectively.
6. Medical Declaration: I am medically and physically fit and do not suffer from any injury, disease or condition, either physical or mental that would affect my ability to safely participate in any authorised or recognised activities of my Club. If I am unsure about this declaration, or suffer from such a condition I have either listed it on this form or I am aware that I must bring it to the attention of my Club.
7. Privacy: I agree that my Club can collect, hold, use and disclose my personal information as provided on this Form (and any updated or additional personal information the Club obtains from me including any photo or other record of my image) for the purposes of:
a. Processing my application for membership including notifying the Club of the information on this form for the purposes of the Club compiling a register of members, compiling a national database of members and participants (accessible only in accordance with the Constitution and Regulations), and for requesting me to renew if my membership lapses;
b. Putting my name and contact information on my Club’s membership list for use by other members of my Club;
c. Publishing any of my Cheerleading results in my Club and newsletters and on their websites;
d. Selecting and publicly naming competitors and teams to represent my Club at Cheerleading events;
e. Providing me with information and activities relating to my Club and other Cheerleading matters;
f. Including my photograph or other imagery on the Club website, in newsletters, annual reports, or similar official publications;
g. Enabling my Club to contact me with information about the products and services of Club sponsors or funders (unless I have opted out of receiving such information on the Membership Form);
h. Enabling my Club to comply with any statute, regulation, by-law or other regulatory instrument that requires collection or disclosure of personal information;
i. Retaining the information provided on this form if my membership lapses (as an inactive member) for a maximum period of three years for the above purposes; and
j. Any other purpose I agree to in writing.
8. Use, Security and Access: I understand that my personal information will only be used for the purposes listed in paragraph 7 and that:
a. My personal information will be held securely;
b. I will have access to my personal information under the Privacy Act;
c. My personal information will be corrected upon request.
9. Continued Membership: I understand that upon payment of my membership fee(s), if I am accepted to membership, I will become a member of my Club and that by paying such fee(s) by the due date(s), I will continue to be a member of my Club for the duration of my Membership as specified on this form, unless I resign or my membership is terminated.
10. Interpretation: Every reference to “I” and “my” in this document includes the cheerleader and the parent/guardian/caregiver of the cheerleader (if applicable).
Copies of constitutions, regulations, policies, manuals and guidelines of the Club and NZCU can be obtained by contacting your Club